Joining ESPO has many advantages. As well as being able to keep you in contact with leading professionals in the field of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology across Europe, members will receive advance notifications of events and information about scholarships. Membership also offers reductions in registration fees for ESPO events.
Another of the benefits of membership of ESPO is that members are eligible for a significant reduction on a subscription to the renowned International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology – IJPORL.
We have negotiated a special rate for the Journal. The price for individual members is €149.00. This is a significant saving on the current price and more than covers your membership fee to ESPO. Once you become a member you will be given a membership code and be able to place the order through the information on the ESPO membership page.
If you have joined ESPO you can access additional information and features using your membership login.
Membership of ESPO gives you a number of advantages
- Savings to the registration fees for the biennial meetings
- Substantial savings to the International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology Details of how to obtain a subscription are to be found in the members login area – Join up now and save!
- Access to a global community of professionals in the areas of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology
- Access to the online membership directory for up-to-date member contact information and members-only content
- Opportunity to serve on ESPO committees to influence the international efforts in research and scientific communication
Within the members area you can also
- Search for other members and send private messages
- Access Minutes of the General Assembly
- View ESPO Articles of Association
- Access Newsletters
- View Guidelines
Registered members also receive the half-yearly Newsletter which will keep you up to date with events.